1/3 C Cold Water
1 15oz. pkg Brownie Mix
1/4 C Oil
1 8oz. pkg Cream Cheese softened
1/4 C Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 1oz. squares semi-sweet chocolate melted in microwave.
1. Boil Water, then in large bowl mix Brownie Mix, Water, Oil, and 1 Egg till well blended.
2. Pour into greased and floured pizza pan. (12 inch)
3. Bake 25 minutes at 350F.
4. Beat Cream Cheese, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla in small bowl at med speed. Pour over crust.
5. Continue baking 15 minutes.
6. Cool, top with fruit; drizzling with chocolate.