1 14oz. Red Sour Pitted Cherries
2 TBSP Amaretto Flavour
2 sq Unsweetened Chocolate
3/4 C Whipping Cream
1 pkg 4 Chocolate Swiss Rolls
1 C Butter
1 3/4 C Icing Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. Drain Cherries, discard juice. Add Amaretto, stir well and marinate cherries 1 hour. (stir occasionally)
2. Put Chocolate in Micro 2-3 minutes till partially melted. Stir till smooth.
3. Very gradually add 3/4 C Whipping Cream till smooth - Chill.
4. Slice Swiss Rolls in 4 and lay flat on tray. Sprinkle marinated liquid over cakes from drained cherries.
5. Beat Butter till fluffy add Icing Sugaar, Eggs, Vanilla beat well after each addition. Add chilled Chocolate mixture and
6. Line bottom & sides of glass bowl with 1/2 Cake Rolls. Work carefully to look pretty. Add 1/2 Chocolate Cream. Add
all Cherries. Then remaining Cake Rolls. Top with remaining Chocolate Cream.
8. Before serving, garnish with Whipping Cream and Cherries.