4 TBSP Vegetable Oil
1 Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken cut in match like strips.
2 C small Broccoli flowers
3/4 C sliced Green Onions
2 Cloves Garlic minced
1 1/4 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp Oregano
1/4 C All Purpose Flour
2 C Milk
1/4 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Lemon Juice and Lemon Rind
Salt and Pepper
3/4 Lb Spaghetti cooked
Fresh Tomatoes chopped
1. Heat 2 TBSP oil in large fry pan. Saute Chicken till cooked. Remove.
2. Add 1 TBSP more oil to pan. Saute Broccoli till crisp and tender. Set aside.
3. Add remaining 1 TBSP oil to pan. Saute Onion, Garlic, Rosemary, & Oregano till tender.
4. Blend in Flour. Gradually stir in Milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till it boils and thickens. Stir in Parmesan Cheese,
Lemon Rind and Juice.
5. Return Chicken and Broccoli to pan. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Heat to serving temperature.
6. Serve over hot cooked Pasta and sprinkle with chopped Tomatoes.