1 3oz Pkg Lime Jello
1/4 tsp Salt
1 C Boiling Water
1 small can Pear Halves
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
2- 3 oz Pkg Cream Cheese
1/8 tsp Ginger
1. Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
2. Drain Pears, measuring 3/4 C syrup; add water, if necessary.
3. Dice Pears and set aside.
4. Add Pear Syrup and Lemon Juice to Gelatin. Measure 1 1/2 C into a one quart mold.
5. Chill until set, but not firm.
6. Meanwhile, soften cheese until creamy. Gradually add remaining gelatin, blending until smooth. Add Ginger.
7. Chill until thick. Fold into Pears. Smooth into mold. Chill until firm. Unmold onto crisp Lettuce.